Comments # and triple single quotes with Example

 # Hey Harry, Please dont remove this line

   # Author : Harry

  # Course : 100 Days Of Challenge


print("Hey I am a good boy\nand this viewer is also a good boy/girl")

   

print("Hello World")

   #This is a 'Single-Line Comment'

print("This is a print statement.")

print("Hello World!!!")     #Printing Hello World


Result:

Hey I am a good boy

and this viewer is also a good boy/girl

Hello World

This is a print statement.

Hello World!!

with triple single quotes

'''

 Hey Harry, Please dont remove this line

   Author : Harry

  Course : 100 Days Of Challenge

'''

print("Hey I am a good boy\nand this viewer is also a good boy/girl")

   print("Hello World")

   #This is a 'Single-Line Comment'

print("This is a print statement.")

print("Hello World!!!")     #Printing Hello World


control plus backslashn se comment aur uncomment dono ho jata hain.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

According to Data Science Topic-13 Modules

Functions in Python:

According to Data Science Topic-12 If else program examples